From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm not drunk! I have no skills!

Two days ago I received my Level 1 Driving License, which enables me to drive with a parent. After driving a considerable amount with my mom i have come to the conclusion that most people on the road within .25 miles of my car think that i am not the least bit sober. Today, while driving on the highway connecting escanaba and gladstone, i was swerving around my lane quite notably, but not really enough to put anyone's lives in danger. So as i put my left signal to turn off onto a street, i decrease my speed to about 30 mph. (remember this is on a 55 mph highway!) and the car in back of me almost hits me, so i speed up but then notice i'll miss my turnoff so i turn left as the car in back of me holds his hand down on the horn for at least 5 seconds, i turn left and a car is coming straight at me on the opposite lane which i am now in. I step on the gas hard to avoid a collision and made it safely onto the street.

This certainly did not make for a good start of my driving career, but maybe you had worse, so please post!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home