From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nintendo Revolution


Here's a picture of the controller. That picture itself qualifies as a whole post.

The controller has a B button on the underside, and you only use one hand to use it. It contains a gyroscope inside to detect movement, which would be excellant in sword fighting games, and its also for controlling your view in 1st-person games.

It is quite shocking at first glance though.




Website of the Post- www.nintendo.com

Hey it deserves a spot on my blog 8^)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger corruptNEURON said…

    hmm... a one-handed controller...I wonder if that will catch on. oh yea, what's this copying my blog with the website of the post? that's copyright you know

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Justin Carlson said…

    there was no copywrite sign

     

Post a Comment

<< Home