From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

TKO #2

Today we played Gwinn at home, and to make a long story short it was so easy that it wasn't even that fun. I can only hope taht Ishpeming will put up somewhat of a fight....
The story of this year in high school tennis is rain, rain, and more rain.

It appears that very few people I know use blogger anymore. The only person I know I can't even name on here because it would taint my reputation (not really).
I now have about 15 jobs for lawn care which should provide some considerable work over the summer. A few of them are:
  • Old City Hall Building
  • O'Dovero Professional Building
  • Eastwood Professional Building
  • 104 and 106 Coles drive
  • 1009 W. Ridge
  • Total Image/Itech
  • Michigan Works
  • Secretary of State Building
  • American Mall
  • O'Dovero Properties Office
Ever notice that tests seem to come in clusters? For wednesday thursday friday i have a chemistry test, algebra 3 test, law and current issues quiz, economics quiz, and american history test. rediculous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home