From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Monday, June 20, 2005

There and back again

Ok this will cover from Friday to today. Friday was a very busy day. In the morning I ran 4 miles down cooper lake road. It has to be one of my most disliked places to run but because of where I live it's the closest palce where I can run more than a mile without having to turn back or haveing to go a long ways just to go running. So after I went running I had tennis camp, which didn't go so well. One reason for this is while I was standing waiting for Jon Langness to finish doing practice serves, Jeremy Langness hit a ball as hard as he could directly at Jon's face, but Jon ducked and iti hit me right in the neck. After this I worked for a few hours, then played golf with casey. This started out very good for me until casey used the bathroom on hole 6 and i put his putter in my bag as a joke, and started walking along until after 5 minutes later and on shot 3, i realized casye wasn't following me. He was searching the previous holes for the putter. Oops... Anyways I didn't golf so bad (however i will refrain from reveiling my score). This all amounted to an exhausting day.
Saturday- Had to get up at 6 to drive to escanaba for aunt's rummage sale. I drove, but was kind of tired so i made a few minor judgemental mistakes. The turnout for the rummage sale was not as good as it was last year, but i still made $25. For two hours i held up a giant sign made of cardboard at the edge of the highway, it was pretty effective as far as i could tell. Well this is basically how the whole day went except afterwards we went to the Dairy Flo in Gladstone to eat. Later on went to grandmas hosue to sleep, thats about it.

And thus started today when I woke up on a matrice in the living room floor at my grandmas house. I drove back home, it didnt go as bad as it did on saturday (i had more sleep for one thing). I put in a few hours of work then we drove my dad to the sawyer airport because he's going to Columbus, Ohio for his job. And as of right now I am thinking about future plans for my secret website that only a select few people know about, (fyi i do have a normal website too, but it's still in it's early stages. ) For information about this leave a post or email me at jcarlson2007@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home