From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Gee Willickers

It has been a very long time since I last posted! It's almost as if this blog has ceased to exist.

Well I have started my winter workout program, which involves the following:

  • Lift Weights on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
  • Run on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
I am also going to record the distance that I ran, the time it took, where I ran, and what my effort level was, on a scale of 1 to 10. So starting for today:

Wednesday Nov. 9

Distance-
5 miles
Time- about 40 minutes
Where- Inside School
Effort Level- 8

Today the power went out for about an hour during band class, and it was fun. Hacksack helped pass the time.

I'm going to try to have a picture of the day/week for all of you media hungry people out there. Other than that there won't be too much new stuff going on in my blog that I know of right now. If you have any suggestions then comment and let me know!

Website of the Day-
www.partypoker.net

Here is the picture of the day:





4 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger corruptNEURON said…

    Oh jeez... I feel a little better, so I shall be in school tomorrow.

    And still you take my idea for website of the post...

    I'll be getting my lawyers ready...

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Justin Carlson said…

    but i named it "website of the day"

    big chem test tomorrow

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger corruptNEURON said…

    but you don't post "everyday"

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Justin Carlson said…

    hey I have an idea. Let's use KC's blog as a secret message board and leave comments on his latest entry! He no longer uses the blog because he switched to Greatest Journal. :X

     

Post a Comment

<< Home