From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lots of Rain

friday our tennis meet against gwinn was cancelled again, after we drove for an hour to get there they said we couldnt play and the courts we soaking wet. monday we play negaunee, and tuesday we are supposed to play gladstone @ gladstone. but it seems that all the tennis meets this week will be cancelled due to rain. lots and lots of rain. lots and lots of rain as in lake superior flooding the coastal village people of marquette rain. lots and lots of rain as in creating mudslides killing tens of thousands of people rain. not really.

this week is spring fling week meaning dress-up days each day. monday is group-day meaning you try to get as much people as you can to dress up the same. my idea was to try to get a bunch of people to dress up as mexicans, but the problem with that is there is a lot of ways to dress like a mexican. there is the mexican ranchero style, the mexican field worker style, the mexican businessman with the $10 suit, and the mexican gang member style. if you have any ideas about this matter please let me know.

i would also like to announce that i am selling my nVidia geForce 6600 GT graphics card. the selling price has not yet been determined but i am available for bartering. the card is fairly new and ther e is nothing wrong with it, it's just that it does not satisfy my needs for an extreme gaming experience (e.g. the framerate on Pong is vastly diminished when antialiasing is turned to 6X). well it's not quite that bad and no, pong does not have antialiasing settings but if it did im sure i could max it out without loosing precious framerate. but to give you a real example of this is when is play Half-Life 2 Lost Coast with everything maxed out the framerate is about the rate that my heart beats. so if you need a really good graphics card for the money please consider buying my not-an-nvidiageforce7900gtx-graphics-card-graphicscard.

if anyone knows of a free way to easily convert avi files to mpeg files please tell me i am trying to convert 3+ GB of videos so that i can burn them onto DVD's.

i am making it my life's mission to find out what exactly Blotting is.
anyone know?

Lawn Care Business Update: very very slowwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home