From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Mark of the Spotted Mongoose

Today I am in DePere, WI and it's already hot outside. Yesterday at the Homestead Golf Course I shot a 62. Here are my reasons for this bad performance:
  1. Greens were extremely fast
  2. Developed a bad slice with the driver on hole 2, couldn't hit the ball straight ever since that
  3. My 4-Wood Hybrid was letting me down (like it always does)

So enough about that. Now time for Things you should not do while golfing:

  • When you get mad from hitting a bad shot, never throw your club in the direction of people. Actually I shouldn't even list this on here, because you should already know this.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home