From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Of Snow and Other Things...

Yesterday was the first time this year that we have actually gotten snow that has stayed on the ground. I don't think I really need a picture of this though.

Intense day of training after school, I don't think I'll be running tomorrow. The Public Address sales speech on NutriFeron went good, I got an A,A,A. Easy. I've decided not to do One Act since Jon and Jeremy aren't doing it, and plus I don't want all the committment that comes along with it. Anyways nothing much has been going on lately except for my talent show plans, which I have been ferverently working on, well not really, I've actually been procrastinating for weeks and I need to start practicing again tomorrow.

I guess I need a Website of the Day, eh?

Website of the Day-http://www.omnilex.com/usmarbles/
Congrats to Robbie Nicholson! (This is a random webpage of the day, and has no affiliation with me)

Picture of the Day:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home