From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Determining the Rendering Point

finally I have forced myself to write a much-needed post. a few things to go over:

Beer Belly 2-Mile Race (Sunday April 26 at Saucomo, WI)

  • There were over 1,800 people this year
  • My time was 14:26, beating my best 2-mile time of 14:47
  • it was hot-- in the high 80s
  • results and pictures not available yet
MJGA Week 3 (Monday at Wawanowin)

  • Started out good, golfed terrible on holes 3-7, birdie on 8 and par on 9
  • 57 on front, 55 on back
  • took 3rd place in my flight (technically 2nd because two kids got a 50)
  • it was hot-- in the 90s
Because I have not integrated the correct blog information hack into the template for this page, i am asking everyone who has read this to leave a comment, just so i have an idea if anyone reads this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home