From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Monday, June 19, 2006

plaid shorts come in all sorts

^That is a life lesson to be learned.^

So here's just a schedule of my upcoming tennis tournaments:

  • July 8,9 - Upper Peninsula Junior Open, Kingsford MI. I'm doing singles, also doubles if i can find a partner. Never did this tournament before, I'm sure this will be the toughest of them all by far.If I can get a good drawand get past my first two opponents then maybe I won't do so bad.
  • July 15,16 - Mickey Johnson Junior Open, Marquette MI. Doing singles, but also doubles if I can find a partner for this, probably Dan Nelson if he can do the tournament. Last year I played with Dan Stam who now goes to MTU, we lost to i'm pretty sure Marquette's Brett Girard and whoeer his partner was. For singles I won my first match against a kid from Marquette but lost to a rediculously good kid on my second match.
  • August - Westwood Junior Open, Westwood High School. This tournament is singles and mixed doubles, my partner is Jessica Holli. Last year I took second in the singles tournament because there were just three people in it; me, kent hay, and dan nelson. I really do hope there will be at least four people in it this year. for the doubles tournament, me and danielle holsworth took second place to chris dix and lindsay sandberg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home