From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Friday, July 08, 2005

(Enter appropriate title here)

Victory! Recently I have found out that my blog has had some visitors, while my competing blogger's blog has seemingly no visitors.


The Gladstone Firecracker 5-Mile Race (Monday, July 4th)
  • Time: 38:41
  • Place: 10th in 15-19 age group
  • Temperature: 70s
  • Comments: My best race ever, lots of fun, definetly doing it again next year
MJGA Week 4 (Thursday, July 7th)
  • Score: 51
  • Place: 3rd in my group
  • Temperature: 60-75
  • Comments: My best score ever from the Reds, however I had trouble off the tee and the greens were soo slow

Yes, this is a very unorthadox way of posting events, but it certainly does present the information in a direct way doesn't it!

Anyways tomorrow is the Neguanee Big Brothers Big Sisters 2-Mile/10k Race. I am doing 2-Mile race and will be looking to break 14 minutes!

Here are some pictures from the Beer Belly 2-Mile Race in Saucomo, WI:

a band that was playing by the start and finish line


me and my dad at aftreword

4 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Samuel Grund said…

    *cough* 89 visitors to date *cough*

    sorry - must be a cold.

    lol

    nice work on the blog! It's really coming along! Nice work adding the pictures! Ask me about how to fix your links.
    -The competing blogger (Samwise)

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Samuel Grund said…

    btw you probably should allow anonymous comments... It'll allow others who have "blogs" on other sites (myjournal, livejournal, greatestjournal, etc.) to post on your site. Just a thought. Good work

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Samuel Grund said…

    [THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN CENSORED DUE TO POSSIBLE OFFENCE OF THE FOLLOWING:
    MEN
    WOMEN
    OTHER
    CHILDERN
    SMALL ANIMALS
    LARGE ANIMALS
    MONKEYS
    CLOWNS
    AND A COMSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TROPICAL FISH

    WE APPOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVIENENCE THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE CAUSED]

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Justin Carlson said…

    thanks for the tips. about that last comment.... what is it?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home