From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Foggy Day

Today the snow is melting and it is raining. Maybe tonight it will freeze into ice.

Today was also a workout day. Wednesday is the JC/WHS Invitational, for those of you who care to know. And also the mascot for the racewill be there, Larry the Chicken. He will be egging on the racers as they compete in the 2-mile race.

Anyways for those who are reading this, there is a dress-up dance on Friday that we (student council) have not yet advertised very well yet.

One of the greatest games may very well be Interactive Buddy on AddictingGames.com!
I guess that will be my website of the post. And I don't think I'll finish my overview of the weekend because there really isn't much else. Here is a picture of the camera that I'm getting:



The name of the lens is unpronouncable because it was made in Germany.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home