From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I haven't started training for cross-country yet!! And I have the 5-mile Firecracker race in gladstone on the 4th coming up. According to Kirk they are going to start running every Wednesday probably at Al Qual. I'm also going to start running with Jon once he gets back from the mission trip in Mexico.

I've also been making minute progress on my studies of the Spanish language through the use of Cliffs Notes Spanish I and Talk Now! Spanish for PC.

So far my customer volume for lawn-care has increase 0% over the past three weeks. I'm beginning to feel that people around here really enjoy doing it themsleves and just have no need for me and my skills in the art of greenskeeping. speaking of greenskeeping I have to patch a million patches of dirt in my yard becuase the lawn for some reason wants to form little circles of empty spots everywhere. good thing i'm armed with Scott's PatchMaster.

onto sports; the Heat took the championship which I'm happy for because I don't necessarily like the Mavs all that much. and stanley cup.. wait I don't even watch hockey so it doesn't even matter haha. ummm Wimbledon coming up on June 26! and my prediction for the World Cup is Brazil will again win it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home