From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Hmm..

Sorry I am a little late on writing this post. I think I left off somewhere last week. Saturday was Pioneers' Day, that was fun. I was in the First National Bank Big Brothers Big Sisters 2-Mile/10k race, but I did the 2-mile one. I achieved a new PR of 13:56 and took 3rd overall and 2nd in my age group. After that we went to the parade which wasn't too bad, I got sprayed with water twice. I came home, didn't do much, then went to the beach. I brought along my Coleman inflatable kayak but only after I pumped it up did I notice a large hole on the side, so my mom drove to Gander Mountain to get special tape for it. After that we ate and went to the fireworks, which were probably better than Escanaba's. g2 eat.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those kayaks have been real good for us in Mexico for exploring small rivers in the jungle

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Justin Carlson said…

    that is very interesting

     

Post a Comment

<< Home