From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Absence of Comments

Recently there haven't been a lot of comments on my blog, maybe it's because my posts have been a little boring, or maybe it's just the weather. Or maybe it's just because my blog doesn't get a lot of traffic. Whatever the cause, I will still try to post everyday no matter how discouraged or low my self-esteem is.

Right now I am working on a Froogle wish-list. Notice how it's just a "wishlist" and not a "list".

Today was the Westwood Tennis Tournament, I was in Boys 16's and took 2nd. (ok, there were only 3 people in my age group) My first match was against Dan Nelson, and I lost 4-8, adn my second match was against Kent Hay, I won 8-0. So that put me in 2nd place. Tomorrow is the Mixed Doubles competition, which should be a lot more fun because there will be more people there and it will be easier.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home