From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Oh Bloggers where art thou?

If anyone that reads this and knows if there is a way you can search for other Blogger blogs on www.Blogger.com could you please leave a comment and tell me thanks.

Last week was sort of a rest period for me for running, but today I have started training again for cross-country, and I have changed my diet to eating healthier foods. I have created an excercise log to keep track of the date, distance, and time it took me to run a specified course. www.RunnersWorld.com provides a large amount of helpful information about everything consisting of running.

In half an hour we are leaving for Marquette because my mountian bike needs a 30-day tune-up at Sports Rack Lmt. Speaking of sports, I now have a shortage of people to golf with because casey philips claims he is done golfing for the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home