From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Before I was born I was a Fisherman in Maine

Just a quick update here. On tuesday a lightning bolt hit our house and destroyed our PCI network card in our computer so now I have the hi-speed modem connected through USB until we get a new card. The lightning also blew up my dad's power supply for his Ham Radio, which could be expensive. Last night I played tennis and today I ran 6 miles and I wasn't really tired at all. This weekend is the Westwood Tennis Tournament, I'm doing 16 Singles and Doubles- if I can find a partner to play with.

Recently in the news- A South-Korean man died from playing video games for 50 hours straight, stopping only to go to the bathroom and take quick naps. Doctors says the man died from exhaustion. The entire 50 hours were spent in a local cafe where the man used his laptop.
That's a lot of coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home