From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Volts Amps and Ohms

Today after my MTU class we drove back because we didn't get a hotel room for tonight, so we'll drive back there tomorrow morning. Remember that I'm keeping track of everything that goes on at the Summer Youth Programs so on Friday I will post everything for this week. However I will say that today was a bit overwhelming due to the large amount of imformation they tried to cram into our heads, but it still was fun. I got my schedule for school in the mail today but I won't post it unless anyone wants me to.

P.S. I think I was a little too negative on that last post, it really isn't as bad as it was on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home