From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Camping

In a few hours I'm leaving to go to Houghton. We still have to pack pretty much everything. The weather is supposed to be nice, 0% chance of rain today and tomorrow. I will take pictures and then post them on Sunday. This is the first time we've actually gone camping in over a year, we used to go a lot but our camper got ruined because the roof was never sealed properly and rain got in, so yesterday we bought a new tent at Target. When I got up I decided not to go running, because 1. I was too tired and 2. I'm going to be playing tennis a lot today at the camp.

If anyone reads this they should go to http://www.hi5.com/default.html and create an account. It utilizes a cool human-networking tool often used in the business world, where if your connected to one friend, then you can become connected with any of their friends, and then with any of their friends. This means that I could become friends with (hypothetically) Wallie's friend's uncle's sister's cousin's friend's brother's girlfriend's grandfather's friend from the Korean War. Using this, it's easy to get *connections*.

Can anyone guess what and where this is a picture of?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Samuel Grund said…

    High School Bowl? LOL That was funny when I was getting all those answers and you were like "d***" :D

    Hope you're having fun :D

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Justin Carlson said…

    hahaha i'm reluctant to tell you that you got the question right

     

Post a Comment

<< Home