From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Clueless

It seems like I will never know what I want to do or be in life. There are so many career choices available but so few time. This coming week I am going to be at MTU Summer Youth Programs until Friday. The first year I went to this I took General Engineering, the second year Electrical Engineering, and this year Computer Engineering. Each year I go in hope of discovering my true calling but always leave more confused because it just presents more choices. Maybe this time it will be different. I'll post each day if I can, the library there has a wireless network and my hotel might also have one, if these are all unnavailable then I'll just keep track of it on my Palm and post it all on Friday when I get home.

This morning was my last time golfing in the MJGA for the year, because I have to miss the following weeks because I'll be busy. We golfed at Chocolay Downs and my score was 56. Here are some Fun Facts:
  • Number of balls lost: 2
  • Number of clubs thrown: 1
  • Number of bunkers hit: 1
  • Highest number of putts on one green: 4
  • Lowest number of putts on one green: 2
  • Number of people I hit: 1
  • Times I tried to conceal my anger: 5
  • Times I failed to coneal my anger: 5
Tomorrow morning me and my family are leaving for Escanaba for the Escanaba Lighthouse 5k Race. It was last year at this run that I set a PR for 5k, and tomorrow I intend to do the same once again. One of the biggest factors that help me run is Shaklee products, specifically the Active Nutrition products. Shaklee has helped Olympic gold-medalists perform at their best and so it is no surprise that I have seen such an improvement after using the products. If you want to know more about Shaklee and it's excellent line of products, visit my parent's website at http://www.shaklee.net/carlsonassoc .

2 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Samuel Grund said…

    Loosing two balls?!
    ...terrible... lol

    Hey, hope you're having fun at MTU, my brother went a week before you and he had fun. Talk to ya when you get back!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Justin Carlson said…

    he didn't encounter gold bond did he

     

Post a Comment

<< Home