From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Friday, September 02, 2005

22:32...

Hey everyone, I haven't really been posting at all lately. However, when my blog starts to get boring, visit another one, like KC's Ultimate Blog, or Salv's Big Bad Blog. They are both very interesting. As for me, here are some of the stuff that has happened in the past week:

On Monday we had to feed the teachers of Apen Ridge and WHS breakfast and lunc, but I only did breakfast. All we served them was donuts, muffins, and cookies from Jubilee. Pretty much all I had to do was stand beside the table and greet the teachers or at least look like I was happy to be there even though it was 8:00 in the morning. Tuesday was the first day of school, it went very well. Thursday was our second meet for Cross Country, but the first one for me. It was a regular 5k race, and I'm on JV so we started first. The second 2 miles I had a bad cramp in my side and pretty much was dying the whole time. Anyways my time was 22:35, place was 34/80, and Westwood took second overall, behind Marquette of course, but their a Division 2 school. There were a lot of schools there and so we did very well. We also took first for Mid-Pen.

Next Tuesday we have another meet at Presque Isle, and I'm hoping to do a lot better.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Samuel Grund said…

    ooooook
    lol

    JC, you forgot about my blog ;)

    The Muddled Thoughts of a Daedalic Mind
    (gamgee911.blogspot.com)

    Make more Hiroshi Tau :D

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Justin Carlson said…

    oops! i'll have to put your blog in my next post. More Hiroshi Tau is on teh way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home