From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sand Hills

They say that pain is all in your head. But then so is every other feeling. So in the future, instead of traditional painkillers that thin your blood or decrease blood-vessel size, there will likely be nano-particles that are put into your brain which will inhibit neural transmissions in the areas of your brain where pain receptors are linked, and the same for other feelings and emotions. For information on pain go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain.

The reason I mentioned this is because I am in cross country, which at times can be a bit painful, especially while running up steep sand hills. Today we had to run up a large sand hill 8 times, and the overall run was about 5 miles. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be though, after three days straight of running 5 miles I'm not sore at all. After we ran we went and lifted weights, which we are supposed to do every other day.

Two days ago I went to the U.P. State Fair in Escanaba. It wasn't too bad, except we went on Preview Night and some of the stuff wasn't quite up yet, but all of the rides were.

Atop Jasper Knob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home