From my Perspective

This is a blog where I'll post anything at the top of my mind and a lot about my daily life and activities.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ore to Shore

Yesterday was the 6th Annual Ore to Shore Mountain Bike Epic. I was in the 4-Mile Junior rock because I didn't train at all over the summer to do the 28-Mile Soft Rock race. I took second place overall and first place in my age catagory. There were over 1,800 people total that were signed up for the races. The awards ceremony was extremely long but I had to stay to get my award, which is a sandstone rock with a metal figure of a guy on a bike. Anyway, here's a few pictures my brother took, (they're low quality because they were taken with his 1.2 MP camera on his PDA.) BTW, I'm wearing a green shirt. In the first picture, I should be standing on the top of the podium, but they put me as second in my age group because an error in the chipping system.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home